1.06.2011

New Year & New Look


Time to "refresh" and "renew". Gonna be making changes to the blog and focusing on blog updates more often.... i know i know I've said that before ;-)

BUT this time I really mean it. I've decided to do away with handmadebyamanda.com & JUST sell in my Etsy Shop - as shown in picture above.

Why? #1 #2 & #3= $$$

This year I'm being "real" with myself and trying to understand my limits more as a SAHM with a small "hobby" business. My solution= Etsy. If you haven't heard of www.etsy.com, then you may want to hide your credit cards! It's basically a LARGE group of "shop owners" who post their items for sale in their individual "shops". It ONLY for handmade crafters, artists, & lovers of all that's handmade. So NO fisher price toys or random commercially made junk you may see on eBay. It's a NEW way to shop while supporting your local artist and/or crafty momma ;-)

No comments: