1.12.2011

Cross Applique Towels: Great Teacher's Gifts

Ahhh, what do you get for one of the most important people in your preschooler's weekly life? Tough question, especially since you trust them with one (or more than one in my case) of your most precious gifts, your child.

I've really been wanting to sew cross applique towels for quite some time now. Finally I decided... I'll do it! What else would be a better gift for the teacher's at the preschool that both my kids attend. Teacher gifts can be difficult, or at least for those that really want to express themselves creatively... *ahem*... okay so yes, I made it hard on myself. These are the designs I sewed, I think they all turned out great





This one is my favorite... a mix of "gothic" and modern with a raggy edge...

Now I'm thinking I should overlap 2 and see how that looks... maybe I'll sew a shirt for "Miss C" and see how it turns out...

No comments: